Day 71

Saw a news article about Patrick Swayze who is seeking all sorts of remedies for his pancreatic cancer, including crystals and eastern mystics. What a waste of time. He didn't look well at all - quite gaunt I thought. I wonder how I will look, whether the end will be sudden or a slow pain-racked slide into oblivion. I hope its quick.

I have decided that I need to make a list of stuff I want to do before I go:

1. Tell Elsbeth I love her
2. Write Fiona a letter saying I'm sorry
3. Visit Norfolk, sail on the Broads and visit my parents' grave
4. Find Harry a home
5. Wash the dishes

Jojo has just called and they have decided to bring the wedding forward! I am thrilled. Its going to be an informal wedding in Cornwall, a little place called Roseland, in 2 weeks. I don't know how they did it, but its all been arranged. I will ask Elsbeth to go with me. I know Fiona will be there but I don't care. At least I'll save on the postage.

I have been resting all day and am bored out of my skull. Tomorrow something will be done.